Saturday, April 7, 2012

View in my wardrobe: My D&G dress

I've been so in love with the D&G SS 2011 collection that i really wanted to buy one dress of it. They've been all very expensive and i just told myself to wait until winter when their on sale, because anyway i wouldn't wear it that season anymore. So around Sylvester I've been out for after - christmas - shopping and saw a closing down sale at one of my favorite stores. Most of the really good thing have already been selled (i was in vacation when the sale started, so i couldn't be there in the first few days) but in a corner i saw a wonderful D&G dress of the SS collection 2011 like i ever wanted it. Unfortunately it had a howl, but i nevertheless bought it. It was 100$ instead of 450$ i think. Still expensive, but it was worth. So a good friend of me is tailor and made it okay.

Today, i love the dress!

It's made out of 100% fluffy canvas and is perfect for a garden party combined with sunglasses and a small suede belt in a cashmere-color on the waist. It isn't that long that it also looks good with jeans and blazer or leggins and hat. I think it's a very varied dress which is perfect for every ocassion!

SORRY, i couldn't find the dress in the internet but a similar one. My camera doesn't work but i'll send the right dress as soon as possible!!!
My dress is very similar:
My buttons are on the side of the dress and mine has gathered sleeves
But it's the same pattern and the same length

No comments:

Post a Comment