Sunday, April 1, 2012

Another way to write your diary!

I was really TO busy to write in my diary every night, but i also didn't want to stop it. So one day i read in a magazine something about "Keel's SIMPLE DIARY", just bought it and i'm so in love with it!
Writing in a diary can't be easier. It has the structure of a multiple choice test and also short questions. Sometimes it really makes me laugh!
There questions like:

Your day was
( ) a nap. ( ) a gap. ( ) a snap.

or

Where will you be in 10 years from now?
(make a sketch, a drawing or a collage)
than space for you drawing

For me it's a funny exercise to do at night and i also get to now so much new about myself!!

If you don't want to write long novels this is definitely the right thing!
I got mine in hot pink.


2 comments:

  1. Great article! Thanks for all the data! This is the information I was looking for.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I’ve never heard of that before, there are lots of fascinating customs. Your lamb turned out really well. I hope it brings you every good thing, including prosperity. TFS!

    ReplyDelete